2018 BENETEAU RENDEZ-VOUS // SIGN UP TODAY
WHEN : August 3rd - 5th, 2018
WHERE : Two Harbors, Catalina Island
COST : $150 per adult. $50 for Children under 12.
INFO : Naos Yachts, South Coast Yachts and Beneteau America cordially invite you to attend the 2018 Beneteau Rendezvous! This year’s event is scheduled for August 3rd-5th at Isthmus Cove, Catalina Island. Keep in mind many sailors head over on Thursday the 3rd to extend their time on the island and claim moorings. Moorings are FIRST COME / FIRST SERVE. Please join dozens of other Beneteau owners and friends for this fun and festive weekend. All boat brands and new friends are welcome!
“The more, the merrier!” See You There!
Thursday August 2nd
- Marina del Rey, departure at 1 PM, we will rallye off the fuel dock. All are welcome!
- Arrive at Two Harbors around 4-6 PM. Grab your mooring and mellow into the Island pace.
See you at the Harbor Reef Bar! “Wear something Beneteau” so we can find each other!
Friday August 3rd
- The first half of this day is free for you to enjoy the Isthmus, go snorkeling, hiking, nap on the boat and enjoy ! Rick Day from “Seahorse” will lead a snorkelling trip over to the cove or to Ship Rock to see the Leopard sharks by dinghies. (safe) Depart at 2pm.
- 4 - 6 PM: Register at the “Beneteau Compound”, receive your gift bag, goodies, and T-shirts. (2018 Beneteau burgee too!) Look for the “B” flags flying!
- 6 PM: Welcome Party, Happy Hour starts and the Bar is open! Hosted Bar and food all evening!
- 7 PM: Island Luau Buffet on the beach.
- 8 PM til….???: Music, Dancing, Limbo, Raffle prizes, FUN, FUN, FUN! Meet new sailing friends, share adventurous sailing tales! Make some up. Dance and enjoy the evening under the stars!
Saturday August 4th
- 9 - 10 AM: “Two Harbors Hot Breakfast” (please be on time because good food goes fast!)
- 10 AM - Noon: “Seminars in the Sand”
Beneteau Updates with Naos Team / South Coast Team discuss “What’s new with Beneteau”
Hot service and maintenance topics, guest speakers and new topics.
Safety at Sea, *Welcome back Bruce Brown!
- 12:00 - 1:30 PM: BYO Lunch or go to the Harbor Reef Café.
- 1:30 - 4:00 PM: “Thunder Road Regatta” (Grease theme) Sail our New Beneteau Sailboats or yours for one of the most picturesque afternoons in Southern California! Professional Photographer, Cynthia Sinclair and video planned. Photo Op Picture of your Boat under sail! Sail trim seminars underway. Sail the newest Beneteau Oceanis & Sense or drive the new Beneteau GT50 Sport Fly!
- 4:30 - 6:00 PM: Dinghy Raft up at Host Boats “Seahorse”, “Lobstah”, “GT 50” & New Beneteaus from South Coast & Naos, Bring your best cocktail or appetizer recipe to share and taste! This is always a memorable one!
- 6:30 - 9:00 PM: “Grease” Theme party, “Dress as your favorite character from Grease!” Prizes for best outfit. 2 Open BBQs. BYO food to cook, light appetizers served, CASH BAR. New Isthmus rules this year don’t allow us to bring our own alcohol, so full cash bar available. Music on the beach, raffle prizes, dancing and big prizes!
Sunday August 5th
- Lift anchor, sail off at your leisure. Safe voyage home!
CONTACT : NAOS YACHTS | 13555 Fiji Way Suite A, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292
(310) 821-8446 | firstname.lastname@example.org